Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Interview with Heesche

First of all, thanks for taking time away for this interview. And congratz to the CL win.

Who are you? What are you doing in your spare time? Interests etc?

My name is Simon. I’m 21 years old and come from a town called Slagelse in denmark. I’m a bricklayer, so in my spare time I just relax and hang out with my girlfriend or by myself. I also play some handball, to keep me in shape :)

At least for me, this gold came pretty unexpected. Why do you think you won?

A mix of luck and good preparation I think :P

Is this win your biggest moment in your CSM career?

ofc it is :) I’ve always dreamed of winning an int. tournament :) I was close in wwt season 34, but KriskaN drew the longest straw in that final

What do you think made you take the final step up to the absolute top of CSM?

The time I’ve spent on this game, and my vision of “old” players. If I had the same vision of “old” players as I had for 5 seasons ago, I wouldn’t have got that CL victory. Insted I would have rebuilded when my players turned 28. (have done that 2 times before)

How is your plans for the future, regarding your team?

My plan is to replace my old players, when I can’t keep them in shape anymore. I’ve already have a 6th player, that just need a little bit more LC. So he will soon replace one of my current players :)

How do you like the evolution of csm atm? What is most important to add in this game?

I think they are doing a great job now. For many seasons they didn’t implant any “big” things, and that was a little bit borring. I think the most important in this game is to delete d2 and add the csm.inferno :D

Any regrets so far in your CSM career?

All my rebuilds :)

And do you have any fun anecdotes about csm to share with the csm community?

can’t think about anyone right now

Quick questions:

Quickness or Awareness

Dust2 or Aztec

Champions League or WWT?  CL ofc :)

Bendtner or Zlatan? Bendtner

Carlsberg or Tuborg? Carlsberg

[Via http://csmgossip.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment